Saturday, December 15, 2007

Olympiawashington: Any Gayer?



Could Olympia Washington be any gayer? No, no it could not. And that is in the best way possible.

Capitol Way is getting into the Christmas Spirit. The GAY Christmas Spirit. And I could not be happier. Purple lights are on the trees, brightening up downtown with the best color ever. Also, purple is the gay pride color, if you did not know. Also, you probably didn't know that purple is also MY favorite color.

So it is basically a win-win for everyone.

Although, I think Olympia Washington is copying me. I don't have a tree this year, but when I do, it is almost always decorated to death with purple ornaments.

OLYMPIA WASHINGTON!!!!!

1 comment:

ewokvsraptor! said...

actually the gay lights are special energy saving lights to help prevent global warming.

can't get any gayer than that, really.